ImpACT International for Human Rights Policies is looking for a researcher who will work to:
- Conduct research on countries’ and businesses’ human rights policies in Europe and the Middle East.
- Draft reports, articles, and papers on human rights and businesses.
- Carefully review and edit ImpACT International’s Communications materials (in English) including reports, releases, and research papers.
- Edit materials efficiently and within agreed upon timeframe
- Create content, including social media posts, posters and infographic.
- The ideal candidate should be professional, experienced, hardworking, and efficient. Strong knowledge of Human Rights Policies, International law and business is required.
- A native English speaker is preferred.
About the organization:
ImpACT International for Human Rights Policies is a nongovernmental think-tank based in London, United Kingdom. It monitors and delivers technical advice on human rights to governments, international bodies, national institutions, and influential corporations.
Job Type: Part-time (Online)
How to apply: Kindly send your resume along with a cover letter to Maha@impactpolicies.org